[NFBOH-Cleveland] Important information on the vaccine

Suzanne Turner smturner.234 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 14:47:58 UTC 2021

Good morning Cleveland members,

I am dictating to my phone, so please forgive any misspellings or pronunciation.

On yesterday, I sent out information about the vaccine that the city of Cleveland is administering. As a result, the information provided by the phone center is causing confusion for members.

I have spoken to the call center. They are requesting that I compile a list of members with the following information.

Please send me at least if you reside in the city of Cleveland. This is for all Ohio members who reside in Cleveland.

They need Euler,
Address,
Date of birth,
Full name,
To contact numbers,

I will call you back with further questions. Again, do not reply to this message. Respond to me off-line through a separate email or call me.

Thank you for your cooperation and patience.

Suzanne

Sent from my iPhone