[NFBOH-Cleveland] [NFBofSC] Special women’s history month tribute

Suzanne Turner smturner.234 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 13 18:17:05 UTC 2021

-----Original Message-----
From: NFBofSC <nfbofsc-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Linda Dizzley via NFBofSC
Sent: Saturday, March 13, 2021 9:23 AM
To: nfbofsc at nfbnet.org
Cc: Linda Dizzley <ldizzley at hotmail.com>
Subject: [NFBofSC] Special women’s history month tribute

Good morning, the Lee County chapter of the NF B of SC cordially invite you to join them as they salute the women of the national Federation of the blind of South Carolina this special event will be held on a Sunday, March 14 at 7:00 PM.  We are asking that all NF B of SC ladies be in attendance and everyone else to join them.  As we celebrate women’s history month

We hope to see you there and we thank you in advance.