[NFBOH-Cleveland] Potential RTA cuts in June

Owen McCafferty ojmccaf1963 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 24 02:46:42 UTC 2021

Has anyone in the group heard of any potential cuts with Cleveland RTA on June?? The person who told me this had said it was due to low ridership due to Covid19? The cuts that they proposeing effects me greatly from the west side! They are planning on reducing or eleminating the #49 and #75 that I use!ii does anyone from the Cleveland or Cuyahoga chapter who has close connections with RTA know of these proposals?
Owen
Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone