[NFBOH-Cleveland] Thinking about just leaving NFB

William Turner turnerw794 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 30 21:40:04 UTC 2021

Good afternoon Owen. First I would like to say that I agree with Ali. You
should probably just relax and take it easy. I realized that that can be
sometimes difficult.

Secondly I would like to say that this pandemic has taken a toll all of us
especially those of us who are blind. This past year has been especially
challenging for many of us in terms of obtaining Medical Care and other
daily Necessities which we need. I also hate wearing masks. That is why I
rarely go outside.

Lastly the most important thing I want to say is that you are a very
valuable part have the Ohio still yet as well as our Cleveland chapter. As
our President Richard Payne always State's everyone is important it doesn't
matter if they have been a member for 30 days or 30 years. You can feel
free to reach out to myself or any one of us. We are always available to
chat and encourage each other.

I can't wait until we are able to have face-to-face meetings and of course
food.

Take care Owe

William