[NFBOH-Cleveland] Fox 8 News app

Kelsey Nicolay piano.girl0299 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 7 02:44:13 UTC 2021

Hello all,
My family watches Fox 8 News Cleveland in the morning. Their news reporters are great. However, their iOS app is terrible in terms of accessibility. It’s so bad that I can’t even read a news story with VoiceOver. News 5 is so much better in terms of accessibility. Not perfect, but close to it. Therefore, I am curious if anyone else has had this experience with the Fox 8 News Cleveland app. I’m honestly at theoint of deleting the app from my phone, it’s that bad.  p

Sent from Kelsey Nicolay’s iPhone