[NFBOH-Cleveland] I really need to talk about this

Owen McCafferty ojmccaf1963 at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 16 20:10:02 UTC 2021

Ok! I know this Pendemic and mask mandates has been stressing everyone out and they need an  outlet to vent but something came up yesterday that just sadden me especially being an OSSB alumni. I was on their Facebook page and they were celebrating White Cane month which is allways cool but I’m scrolling down the photos and faculty and students were all masked up!! i understand they are trying to be safe but shouldn’t the students and faculty have rights to not wear a mask but maybe They do and I’m just being stupid I guess!!
https://www.facebook.com/1933237656888233/posts/2905571729654816/?d=n
I just also find it odd that our state convention is going to be virtual again this year but a school for the blind can remain open as long as blind students have to mask up! Whatever
Owen

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone