[NFBOH-Cleveland] Please Read The Announcement for the 75th State of Ohio Convention

Suzanne Turner smturner.234 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 21 01:26:39 UTC 2021

National Federation of the Blind of Ohio (NFBO)

75th Annual Convention

ANYWHERE AND EVERYWHERE

Join us as we celebrate NFBO'S Annual Convention and expand our circle of
participation, connecting blind Americans from across the state for what we
expect to be the largest gathering of blind people in the history of Ohio.

"Back to the basics and engaging the future"

You Can Register Now!

Ohio's 75th State Convention, coined "Back to the basics" will be held
November 5th-6th, 2021.

We will "shine bright like a diamond" because it is the 75th birthday of the
National Federation of the Blind of Ohio.

Considering the ongoing impact and wide-ranging effects of the COVID-19
pandemic, the 2021 State Convention once again will be held virtually.

Therefore, we can assure you that this convention will be the largest
assemble of blind people in the state that will offer blind individuals an
opportunity to learn about accessible technology at our Tech Fair, and about
living with blindness, by attending many educational seminars.

Here are a few convention highlights:

. Network with blind people from all parts of the country.

. Encourage blind persons to expand their knowledge of resources.

. Attend Workshops designed to promote leadership, membership building, and
successful attitudes towards employment strategies.

. Attend Ohio's Banquet that will provide scholarships to blind college
students.

. Visit the Pre-Convention Exhibit Hall on Thursday, November 4th to explore
the latest technology and low-vision products from 3:00 to 5:30 P.M. EST.

Space is limited and all exhibitors are subject to approval. Please respond
by contacting Suzanne  Turner at (216) 990-6199 or by email:
SMTurner.234 at gmail.com

. Enter a drawing when you register online to win one hundred dollars by
donating ten dollars  or more to assist with the work of the Ohio Affiliate.
Each ten dollars donated will add your name that many times into the pot.

Again, Registration is free and now open. Register at
<http://WWW.NFBOhio.ORG> WWW.NFBOhio.ORG.

Note! Only registered attendees will be eligible for door prizes.

The work of the National Federation of the Blind of Ohio changes lives. Join
us in our efforts by becoming a Convention Sponsor today. For more
information or to become a sponsor, please contact Richard Payne, Ohio
Affiliate president  at (937) 829-3368 or email: rchpay7 at gmail.com.