[NFBOH-Cleveland] Here is a wonderful opportunity to learn grow and give back by volunteering at the 2022 National Convention!

Suzanne Turner smturner.234 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 19:58:52 UTC 2022

Ohio,

Here is a wonderful opportunity to learn grow and give back!

The National Office is beginning to put together the schedules for the
Independence Market demonstrators/helpers, storekeepers/pay station
attendants, line marshals, and cashiers at the NFB 2022 National Convention.

If you would like to volunteer, please email me by Sunday, May 1, 2022.

If you will not be available to volunteer at the 2022 National Convention
and your name is on the below list, please send me an email indicating that
you are not available.

Here is a list of Ohio members who worked in 2019--

Carol Akers

Carl Benson

David Bertsch

Stephanie Bertsch