[NFBOH-Cleveland] Cleveland Chapter Meeting on Feb. Friday 18, 2022

Suzanne Turner smturner.234 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 16 00:12:39 UTC 2022

Cleveland and Friends,

I hope you are well and ready for the All-Star Weekend!

Would you please take a moment to come into the zoom room for the Cleveland
Chapter meeting on this Friday, Feb. 18, 2022 at 5:00 PM. We have much to
discuss. Also there will be some fun with door prizes.

The link is below and I know Cheryl Fields will have news about our current
fundraiser.

The link is below!

Join by Zoom

<https://urldefense.com/v3/__HTTPS:/ZOOM.US/J/4081850851__;!!N6xm-VjReE51bQ!
EJPVaG58EVqkx5SjmKY1HDnh40MBE90fTRrMo7BHxSXUnhP9YcOfrWxFC99MbOFyOpqG_7mUBw$>
HTTPS://ZOOM.US/J/4081850851

One Tap Mobile: +1-646-876-9923

Pass Code: 4081850851#

Call: 669 900 6833 Id: 4081850851