[NFBOH-Cleveland] Art Treasures at the Beck Center of the arts

Owen McCafferty ojmccaf1963 at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 26 20:44:14 UTC 2022

Special Events & Exhibitions — Beck Center for the Arts

|   |
Special Events & Exhibitions — Beck Center for the Arts

  |   |

My apologies! I could had sworn ai sent this but now through Jan 3, my artworks is a part of a winter art exhibition at the Beck Center of the Arts!! Dec 2 from 6pm to 730pm there will be an open reception at the Beck!! You ARE ALL invited and I would appreciate your support!! You have to scroll doen to read the information. Thank you!
Owen

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone