[NFBOH-Cleveland] Please read this email I need help!!

Owen McCafferty ojmccaf1963 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 12 00:35:43 UTC 2022

This is Owen I realize this not the topic to discuss because toy are all about the state convention right now but I need the procedure on how to file A complaint with Para Transit! I was at the Cleveland Sight Center and I had a situation where not only para transit didn’t pick up my window, i was told they there we’re looking for me but they never did!!! It wouldn’t be until 45 minutes a driver picked me up and my name wasn’t on the list! I was add on!! Yes, this very much upsetted me but I want to to know what is the correc Procedure to take and who to call! Thank yku!
You can go back planning your state convention now. I was just asking! Thanks!
Owen

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone