[NFBOH-Cleveland] Attend tonight's Code of Conduct Information Session with Tonya Baña

Suzanne Turner smturner.234 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 23 17:03:16 UTC 2022

Ohio,

Please join this informative session to learn, understand and uphold the
code of conduct instituted by the National Federation of the Blind.

Suzanne

///

National Federation of the Blind

Code of Conduct Information Session with Tonya Baña

Sunday, October 23, at 8 p.m. eastern via Zoom

As part of our safety and support work, the National Federation of the Blind
Code of Conduct Feedback Committee has been gathering information for
improving the participant experience, socializing the code itself and
associated procedures, and any barriers to understanding the policies and
standards established for our community. Join us on Sunday, October 23 for
an information session with Tonya Baña, our external investigator, to learn
about her and the overall process regarding reporting violations.

Join Zoom Meeting

 <https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=27493&qid=7700474>
https://zoom.us/j/96937655160

Meeting ID: 969 3765 5160

One tap mobile
+13017158592,,96937655160#

Individuals requesting reasonable accommodations to participate in this
event are encouraged to contact the NFB Code of Conduct Feedback Committee
by emailing  <https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=27494&qid=7700474>
Codefeedback at nfb.org or calling 410-659-9314, ext. 2284.

Those interested in providing direct feedback to the NFB Code of Conduct
Feedback Committee are encouraged to do so by emailing