[NFBOH-Cleveland] Join Ohio's Community of Faith empowerment team today

delcenia at prodigy.net delcenia at prodigy.net
Sun Oct 30 15:30:49 UTC 2022

Good morning Federation family,

Wow, can you believe it? It is the fifth Sunday of October and the tenth
month of the year!  2022 is almost  over and we want to know what you are
thankful for. Come and join us in sharing what you are thankful for today.
We would love to hear from you, so please join Ohio's Community of Faith
empowerment team in the zoom room.

No matter what you are thankful for come shout it out in Ohio's empowering
zoom room. This will be our last meeting for 2022. So, do not miss the
opportunity for us  to hear your voice.

When: Sunday, October 30, 2022

Time: 4 P.M. Eastern

How: by clicking or dialing

https://zoom.us/j/4081850851

Meeting ID: 408 185 0851

One tap mobile +1-646-876-9923, 4081850851# US

Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/abdqTMSdcy

Live The Life You Want!