[NFBOH-Cleveland] Cleveland Vision Walk

Suzanne Turner smturner.234 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 22 20:01:05 UTC 2023

Cleveland,

Please get ready to participate. I will reach out two weeks prior to this event to get a count of the walkers. We will support Renee.

Read below and attached.!!

Please forward this email to the Cleveland Chapter!

I am attaching information about this year's Cleveland Vision Walk.

Date - Saturday May 25

Time - 9 am registration, 10 am kick off, 10:30 am walk begins

Where - Upper Edgewater Park

Walk Length - about 1.5 miles if you do the full length, less than a mile if you do the shortened walk

Event  highlights, there will be music, fun activities for kids, information booths from the Foundation Fighting Blindness, the Cleveland Sight Center and others. All walkers who raise $100 get a t-shirt, there will be snacks before the walk, usually bagels, snack bars, coffee, fruit, water, etc.

The purpose of the walk is to raise money for inherited retinal diseases like RP, Stargards, etc.

The link to my team named "Sure Looks Good to Me" is https://give.fightingblindness.org/team/463258

The link to the Foundation Website for general information about what they do is:  www.fightingblindness.org <http://www.fightingblindness.org> .

You can join my team, start your own or walk on your own. Donations to support the foundation are the goal, but there is no minimum required to join the walk. If you want, You can pre-register on the website or I can pre register you if you provide me your name.

I am also attaching my team flyer for those who want a copy.

If you have any questions, please fill free to call me on 586-484-4517

kind regards,

Renee

--

Renee Arrington-Johnson