[NFBOH-Cleveland] Cleveland Chapter Agenda

Suzanne Turner smturner.234 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 18 22:50:11 UTC 2023

August 18, 2023

Cleveland Chapter Meeting

5:00 PM EDT.

Ohio Zoom Room

https://zoom.us/j/4081850851

Meeting ID: 408 185 0851

One tap mobile

+16468769923,,4081850851# US (New York)

+13017158592,,4081850851

Agenda:

Welcome: Joann Williams

NFB Pledge: William Turner, Vice President

Pledge of Allegiance: Harold Jefferson, Military Officer

Silent Prayer:

Hawaii, Tom Anderson, Annette Anderson

Guest: Tom Anderson, Shew Fundraising

Treasurers Report: Natassha Ricks

Secretary Report: Shirley Patterson

President Remarks:

1. Cleveland Picnic

2. Sept. Meeting

3. Archwood Ave. Sale

Date: September 2, 2023

Time: 8:00 to 3:00 PM

4. Conventions

A: National Survey

B Ohio State Convention

5. Bus to Convention

6. Ohio Affiliate Board Meeting

Date: September 23, 2023 - 24, 2023

Location: Doubletree by Hilton in Columbus/Worthington

7. August Events