[NFBOH-Cleveland] Team Work Makes the NFB DREAM Work!

Suzanne Turner smturner.234 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 19 18:19:36 UTC 2023

Ohio Members and Friends,

Please spread the word and you can also donate to the National Federation of
the Blind via below.

You do not have to be a member to donate!

Dream Makers Circle

You can help build a future of opportunity for the blind by becoming a
member of our Dream Makers Circle. It is easier than you think. You can
visit your bank and convert an account to a POD (payable on death) bank
account, which is payable after your passing to the National Federation of
the Blind or one of our affiliates. Your legacy gift to the National
Federation of the Blind or the National Federation of the Blind of {insert
state} can be made in the form of a will or living trust, an
income-generating gift, or by naming us as the beneficiary of a retirement
plan, IRA, pension, or a life insurance policy. You can designate a specific
amount, a percentage, or list the NFB as one of several beneficiaries. For
additional information, please contact Patti Chang at 410-659-9314,
extension 2422, or at  <mailto:pchang at nfb.org> pchang at nfb.org.

Vehicle Donations

The National Federation of the Blind uses car donations to improve the
education of blind children, distribute free white canes, help veterans, and
so much more. We have partnered with Vehicles for Charity to process donated
vehicles. Please call toll-free 855-659-9314, and a representative can make
arrangements, or you can donate online by visiting
<http://www.nfb.org/vehicledonations> www.nfb.org/vehicledonations.

Preauthorized Contributions (PAC)

Can you help the National Federation of the Blind on a regular basis? Please
consider joining our preauthorized contribution plan. Starting at $5
monthly, you can help us turn dreams into reality and raise expectations for
blind people. Visit  <https://nfb.org/pac> nfb.org/pac to fill out the
online form or email  <mailto:pac at nfb.org> pac at nfb.org for additional
information.