[NFBOH-Cleveland] Cleveland Chapter Updates

smturner.234 at gmail.com smturner.234 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 15 00:03:57 UTC 2023

Salutations and Merry Christmas All,

I want to send out season's greetings to those who will not attend our
Holiday gathering on December 16th.

We will miss you!

For those who are attending, just a reminder that the address is the Bodega
restaurant, 1854 Coventry, Cleveland Heights 44128. We will come together at
5:00 PM and leave at 8: PM. If you invited a guest, please let me know.

Also, we will play a few games while we are there. Let's Make A Deal. So,
pack your purses and pockets with unusual items. Also, we will play Single
File. This is where to whom you are sitting with will have to have the
numbers, 1, 2, and 3 in a row. If so, you will be given a door prize.

Members, wear your NFB gear as we will take pictures

We will not take any dues on Saturday. Therefore, hold them until January as
we want the treasurer to enjoy the festivities as well.

On this Sunday, ProSeniors will provide us with a presentation on their
programs that keep seniors healthy, prevention on fraud abuse, family abuse
and more. So, join the zoom call at 7:00 PM on Sunday.

Again, have a wonderful and safe Holiday if you will not be with us.

Thank you for all you do for the blind of Northeast Ohio!

National Federation of the Blind (NFB)

Suzanne M. Turner, Ohio Executive Board Member

Ohio Membership Coordinator

Ohio Senior Division President

Cleveland Chapter, President

(216) 990-6199

Please click on the links below to learn more about the organization

The Ohio Affiliate

 <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGe_1qGbkX8>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGe_1qGbkX8

"Live the life you want" featuring, National President, Mark Riccobono

 <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DesLNDBpYVE&feature=share>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DesLNDBpYVE&feature=share

Visit and take a moment to like our Facebook Page!

https://m.facebook.com/NationalFederationOfTheBlindOfOhioClevelandChapter/

blindness is not what holds you back