[NFBOH-Cleveland] Welcome To Our Party!

Suzanne Turner smturner.234 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 02:10:42 UTC 2023

Welcome To Our Party!

The NFB Ohio Cleveland Chapter is once again hosting their very own
TastefullySimple fundraiser! TS is a company that offers an extraordinary
range of simple, tasty meal solutions for you and your family.

Our incredibly generous consultant is also known as the former president of
the South Carolina affiliate, Jennifer Bazer! She has teamed up with our
chapter to make this fundraiser a tremendous success! Think of her as your
personal meal solutionista!

Our chapter is working with Jennifer to raise funds from Wednesday, February
1st to Wednesday, March 1st, 2023. What's even better? You don't have to
wait; you can start shopping today even though it says March 1, 2023, which
is the ending date!

Look for our treasurer, Natassha Ricks who is our host and begin shopping
online!

Click on:

https://www.tastefullysimple.com/p/11472736

Explore the possibilities with Tastefully Simple products, such as,
Seasonings, Meal Kits and Sauces.

Have a sweet tooth?

Try their, Nana's Apple Cake Mix

All the made-from-scratch flavor without all the work. Add apples and eggs
for warm, glorious, cinnamon-spiced goodness. Try it with fresh berries or
rhubarb, too. Favorite since 1995.

Or maybe, the Peanut Butter Brownie Mix

Perfect for peanut butter cup lovers. Just add cream and peanut butter for
sinfully rich and fudgy brownies, swirled and twirled with creamy peanut
butter filling. Serves 20.

Want more time living and less time in the kitchen?

Try their, Air Fryer 5-Meal Kit

All the crispy deliciousness - without all the fat! Make 5 fresh and fun
meals in less time with your air fryer. Each recipe serves 6. Also includes

4 bonus recipes.

Or maybe, a Simply Five 10-Meal Kit

Make fresh dinners in 30 minutes or less with only five ingredients, TS
products, and a few pantry staples. Enjoy 10 delicious meals and 5 bonus
side recipes. Each recipe serves 6. Includes seven products, recipes and
grocery list.

These mixes and kits don't even scratch the surface of what TastefullySimple
has to offer! Click or copy on our party link today!

For more information, contact Natassha Ricks at: n.lichells at gmail.com
<mailto:n.lichells at gmail.com>  Or

Suzanne Turner, Cleveland Chapter President,

SMTurner.234 at gmail.com