[NFBOH-Cleveland] Good News!

wo.turner5 at sbcglobal.net wo.turner5 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jan 4 22:39:40 UTC 2023

High five go Ohio.  I now hope those of us with personal agendas, can put
their personal feelings towards others aside and work solely for the blind
people of our organization.  Our political agendas should be focused on
"living the life you want as a blind individual" not on who you are or
whether I feel some way about you just because you are different.  Because
you are different, does not change your visual status and the NFB membership
focus should deal with your visual status only and not all of your personal
feelings.  As an organization, we cannot fix all issues, but we can make a
difference if we focus on blindness and the people impacted by blindness, we
can make progress.  So tare  up all your other bags and let's try to agree
to live the life we want as blind people.  Remember a peach will always be a
peach, an apple will always be and  apple, an orange will always be an
orange, but at the end of the day, each one of them will be referred too as
a piece of fruit.  Thus no matter who you are, no matter where you come
from, no matter whether you are black or white rich or poor, if you are
blind, you are still blind.  So moving forward, let us be blind like the
fruit remain fruit and channel all our efforts to improving life for the
blind.