[NFBOH-Cleveland] Invitations to meetings.

Suzanne Turner smturner.234 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 6 20:04:55 UTC 2023

Greetings Ohio,

Happy New Year's to you all.

The National Federation of the Blind of Ohio (NFBO) is starting out the new
year with great anticipation on focusing on the work we are going to do
collectively in 2023. As 2022 closed, we were granted with an outstanding
gift of having the Ohio Parental Rights Bill sent to the governor's office,
and finally signed into Law. You, Ohio accomplished this by traveling to the
Ohio Capital and writing countless letters. I cannot thank you enough for
executing this important legislative initiative.

Save the dates:

I would like to invite all members to an all-Membership Meeting to cover a
number of items and get some feedback about programs for 2023. Presidents,
as you've received emails from the Membership Coordinator about the
President's Membership Management Portal, for your convenience you can ask
questions on this topic as well as others to support your Divisions and
Chapters. As your Affiliate President, I am open to suggestions, comments,
and feedback about how we will get results in aiding members and the blind
community across Ohio. This meeting will be held in the Ohio zoom room at
7:00 PM EST. on Tuesday, January 17, 2023.

In addition, the Ohio State Board of Directors meeting will be held in the
zoom room starting at 9:00 AM. EST. on Saturday, January 21, 2023.

I look forward to hearing all of you on these important designated dates.

If you have any questions, please reach out to me off list.

NFB Ohio Zoom:

 <https://zoom.us/j/4081850851> https://zoom.us/j/4081850851

Meeting ID: 408 185 0851

One tap mobile +1-646-876-9923, 4081850851# US

Find your local number:  <https://zoom.us/u/abdqTMSdcy>
https://zoom.us/u/abdqTMSdcy

Richard Payne,  President
937/829/3368