[NFBOH-Cleveland] Cuyahoga County Board of Elections Public Demonstrations of New Voting Equipment

Suzanne Turner smturner.234 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 18 17:52:55 UTC 2023

Hello Community Partner,

The Board is conducting a series of demonstrations of our new voting
equipment called "Ballot Scanner Week".

This includes our new "Clear Access" voting machine designed for people who
may have visual or physical impairments.

That machine will be demonstrated on Friday, July 28, 2023 at the county's
Harvard Garage.

Please see the attached document for more information and the full schedule
of events.

Please help us spread the word about these events through your
communications platforms.

Thank you,

Mike West

216-443-6640