[NFBOH-Cleveland] All are invited to Cleveland's Chapter Meeting Next Saturday

Suzanne Turner smturner.234 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 22 15:31:27 UTC 2023

Good Morning Cleveland Members and Surrounding Areas,

I hope you are well.

I am much better and getting back into my routine.

On Saturday, July 29, 2023 at 11:00 to 1:00 PM, we will hold our Cleveland
Chapter meeting at the Garfield Heights Library. The address is 5409 Turney
Road.

We will have a meeting at the beginning.

Then, we will host four boutiques on

1: Beginning Braille: If you want an introduction to Braille, this is your
chance to learn at the meting.

2: Technology Accessibility: We will assist with Apple Products and
introducing JAWS to those who are interested. Demonstrations will be
provided.

Community Advocacy: If you have any concerns with transportation, in a
mediation with an entity or need mediation, bring the concern to the meeting

4: Tips on Starting A  Business. Bernice Jackson who is a member and own her
own company will offer tips for those who are interested in starting their
own business.

Please share with members and friends who could benefit from these topics.

We will serve refreshments.

We hope to have the zoom room open as well.

Thank you and see you there.

Suzanne

National Federation of the Blind (NFB)

Suzanne M. Turner, Ohio Executive Board Member

Ohio Membership Coordinator

Ohio Senior Division President

Cleveland Chapter, President

(216) 990-6199

Please click on the links below to learn more about the organization

The Ohio Affiliate

 <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGe_1qGbkX8>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGe_1qGbkX8

"Live the life you want" featuring, National President, Mark Riccobono

 <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DesLNDBpYVE&feature=share>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DesLNDBpYVE&feature=share

Visit and take a moment to like our Facebook Page!

<https://m.facebook.com/NationalFederationOfTheBlindOfOhioClevelandChapter/>
https://m.facebook.com/NationalFederationOfTheBlindOfOhioClevelandChapter/

blindness is not what holds you back.