[NFBOH-Cleveland] The National Federation of the Blind of Cleveland Is Inviting You And Anyone Who Would Like To Take Part In Four in-Person Boutiques On Saturday

Suzanne Turner smturner.234 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 26 23:15:53 UTC 2023

Good Evening Cleveland and Surrounding Areas,

The National Federation of the Blind of Cleveland is inviting you and anyone
who would like to take part in four boutiques on, Introduction to Braille,
Community Service and Advocacy, Technology Accessibility and tips on
starting your business.

We will meet on Saturday, July 29, 2023 at 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM at the
Garfield Heights Library. The address is 5409 Turney Road.

Again, you do not have to be a member to participate. However, the National
Federation of the Blind of Ohio is a family and we welcome you to become a
member. You would pay dues and be voted into the family of thousands working
together toward making a difference in the lives of the blind in Ohio and
across the United States .

The philosophy of the organization will be presented as well during the
beginning of the Cleveland Chapter's meeting.

We hope to see you there!

Please spread the word!

The Zoom Room will be open as well.

Where: Ohio Zoom Hall

 <https://zoom.us/j/4081850851> https://zoom.us/j/4081850851

Meeting ID: 408 185 0851

One tap mobile

+16468769923,,4081850851# US (New York)

+13017158592,,4081850851# US (Germantown)

National Federation of the Blind (NFB)

Suzanne M. Turner, Ohio Executive Board Member

Ohio Membership Coordinator

Ohio Senior Division President

Cleveland Chapter, President

(216) 990-6199

Please click on the links below to learn more about the organization

The Ohio Affiliate

 <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGe_1qGbkX8>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGe_1qGbkX8

"Live the life you want" featuring, National President, Mark Riccobono

 <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DesLNDBpYVE&feature=share>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DesLNDBpYVE&feature=share

Visit and take a moment to like our Facebook Page!

<https://m.facebook.com/NationalFederationOfTheBlindOfOhioClevelandChapter/>
https://m.facebook.com/NationalFederationOfTheBlindOfOhioClevelandChapter/

blindness is not what holds you back.