[NFBOH-Cleveland] Attention Cleveland Members Fundraiser tis weekend!

Suzanne Turner smturner.234 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 1 13:43:16 UTC 2023

Cleveland,

We have a opportunity to raise funds for the chapter this weekend.

I know that this is short notice. But, we need to increase our treasury.

As you know, we have talked about hosting a pop-up store. Since Bernice has
not been able to participate with the chapter, due to her medical concerns,
I would like us to participate with a yard sale that will be held this
weekend from 8:00 to 3:00. The location is, 2607 Archwood Ave..

So, if you have new or gently used items, bring them or let me know and I
will see if I can pick them up. However, I need volunteers. If you can come
for one or two hours, that would be appreciated.

Check with friends and relatives, they may want to donate as well.

We are all in this together. This is our chapter and a collective unit.

Spread the word.

National Federation of the Blind (NFB)

Suzanne M. Turner, Ohio Executive Board Member

Ohio Membership Coordinator

Ohio Senior Division President

Cleveland Chapter, President

(216) 990-6199

Please click on the links below to learn more about the organization

The Ohio Affiliate

 <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGe_1qGbkX8>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGe_1qGbkX8

"Live the life you want" featuring, National President, Mark Riccobono

 <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DesLNDBpYVE&feature=share>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DesLNDBpYVE&feature=share

Visit and take a moment to like our Facebook Page!

<https://m.facebook.com/NationalFederationOfTheBlindOfOhioClevelandChapter/>
https://m.facebook.com/NationalFederationOfTheBlindOfOhioClevelandChapter/

blindness is not what holds you back.