[NFBOH-Cleveland] Cleveland Updates

Suzanne Turner smturner.234 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 8 13:46:55 UTC 2023

Good Morning Cleveland

Happy Summer!

It will be here very soon.

Please keep Bernice Jackson and Wilbert Turner in your prayers and good
wishes as they recuperate.

Cleveland, we will hold our annual Cleveland Chapter meeting on Friday, June
16, 2023 at 5:00 on the zoom platform. However, in July, August, September
and October meetings will be held at the Garfield Library on Saturday's. I
am hoping everyone can attend and adjust to the schedule.

The convention agenda is out and I will review it this Sunday at 4 with
those who wish to participate in the zoom room.

The month of June will be a quiet one; as Ohio is preparing for the
convention. So, there will not be many events scheduled.

Cleveland, we  will discuss our yearly fundraiser at the meeting. Because
the Popup store seems to be far away from existing. I am proposing
participating with Theresa's church by purchasing two tables to sale used
and new items. Yes, it is a large community event of rows and rows of
vendors selling items. I have great items and I hope most of you can search
in your closet and garage for those things that can be a treasure for
others. Call family and friends for items too. Everything from baby clothes,
toys, shoes, clothing and more I have ready to go. Mis Billie has two glass
tables with umbrella's that she is donating to the Chapter to sell. Even my
niece and sister have donated items to the Chapter to sell as well. So,
search and search!

Finally, I am proposing an outing this month for the Chapter to mingle and
get to know one another. I will seek out a location and we also can discuss
this at the meeting. The outing will be on the 23rd or 24th.

I will see you all on June 16, 2023 at 5:00 PM at the Chapter meeting.

Suzanne

National Federation of the Blind (NFB)

Suzanne M. Turner, Ohio Executive Board Member

Ohio Membership Coordinator

Ohio Senior Division President

Cleveland Chapter, President

(216) 990-6199

Please click on the links below to learn more about the organization

The Ohio Affiliate

 <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGe_1qGbkX8>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGe_1qGbkX8

"Live the life you want" featuring, National President, Mark Riccobono

 <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DesLNDBpYVE&feature=share>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DesLNDBpYVE&feature=share

Visit and take a moment to like our Facebook Page!

<https://m.facebook.com/NationalFederationOfTheBlindOfOhioClevelandChapter/>
https://m.facebook.com/NationalFederationOfTheBlindOfOhioClevelandChapter/

blindness is not what holds you back.