[NFBOH-Cleveland] We invite all to attend the 2023 National NOBBL Division Meeting

Suzanne Turner smturner.234 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 29 01:31:04 UTC 2023

National Organization of Blind Black Leaders (NOBBL)

Invite All To Attend, The 2023 National Annual Division Meeting.

Theme: Blind, Black and Dedicated, Telling Our Own Story

July 3, 2023

7:00 PM - 10:00 PM CDT.

Lanier Grand Ballroom J

Come celebrate the numerous contributions of Black Federation leaders. We
will conduct our first annual division meeting and present an inspirational
program

that will highlight the gifts and talents of our Black membership within the
Federation. To become a member, dues are $1 for 2023 and thereafter $10 per
year. As a convenience, you may pay both at the division meeting or online
at ( <http://nfb.org/divisiondues> nfb.org/division dues)

Agenda:

Division Business Meeting

Elections

Testomonies from Inspirational Texas Leaders

NFB Jeopardy

Q/A

Shawn Callaway, NOBBL President

National Federation of the Blind,