[NFBOH-Cleveland] Ordering NFB Gear!

Suzanne Turner smturner.234 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 9 21:25:29 UTC 2023

Cleveland,

If you want to order NFB Gear from Kentucky. I am putting in an order this weekend. Let me know and read the info below!

///

Greetings,

I just wanted to check and see if you got Christina email about the discount. If you need the informashion for the site, look below.

Please support the At-Large Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of Tennessee. We are holding a fundraiser that will help us support blind people in Tennessee. You may purchase a tee shirt, long sleeve, or hoodie by visiting the link below to preorder. These shirts will not be made and mailed until after the preorder date of March 15th.

Image description:

ROYAL BLUE SHIRTS WITH LIGHT BLUE INK

On the front left is the NFB logo.

On the back of the shirt is NFB in sim Braille with the words changing lives one dot at a time!

The prices are:

Short Sleeve Tee-shirt:
Youth sizes are $15.00 Dollars.

Adults sizes are 20.00 dollars for small through 4XL.

Long sleeve Tee-shirt:

Youth sizes are $15.00 Dollars.

Adults sizes are 20.00 dollars for small through 4XL.

Hoodies:

Youth sizes are 25:00 dollars.

Adults sizes are 30.00 for small through 4XL.

If you have any questions, please send an email to atlarge at nfbtn.org <mailto:atlarge at nfbtn.org>  or call 615-669-3516

 <https://sweetteesfundraising.myshopify.com/products/national-federation-of-the-blind?variant=42520244322502> https://sweetteesfundraising.myshopify.com/products/national-federation-of-the-blind?variant=42520244322502

Thank you,

Joshua Harper

At-Large President