[NFBOH-Cleveland] Final Hours to Preregister for the 77th Annual State of Ohio Convention!

Suzanne Turner smturner.234 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 6 02:29:09 UTC 2023

Good Evening Members and Friends,

Preregistration will officially end at 11:59 PM this evening.

Thank you for taking the commitment to go online to preregister.

Also, a huge thank you to Kinshuk and Shane for creating and monitoring the
portal. We do have outstanding leaders in the Ohio affiliate!

Everyone who has not preregistered, will have to register onsite at the
convention. There are three times slated to do so. Please consult the agenda
for the place and times.

The onsite registration will cost $30 for registration and $60 for the
banquet. In addition, there will be no boxed lunches sold onsite.

If there are any questions, please consult President, Payne off list.

Again, thank you and see you in Columbus.

Suzanne

National Federation of the Blind (NFB)

Suzanne M. Turner, Ohio Executive Board Member

Ohio Membership Coordinator

Ohio Senior Division President

Cleveland Chapter, President

(216) 990-6199

Please click on the links below to learn more about the organization

The Ohio Affiliate

 <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGe_1qGbkX8>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGe_1qGbkX8

"Live the life you want" featuring, National President, Mark Riccobono

 <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DesLNDBpYVE&feature=share>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DesLNDBpYVE&feature=share

Visit and take a moment to like our Facebook Page!

<https://m.facebook.com/NationalFederationOfTheBlindOfOhioClevelandChapter/>
https://m.facebook.com/NationalFederationOfTheBlindOfOhioClevelandChapter/

blindness is not what holds you back.