[NFBOH-Cleveland] Hispanic Heritage Month 2023

Suzanne Turner smturner.234 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 15 18:48:33 UTC 2023

Ohio,

Let's take a moment to recognize the contributions of Hispanic and Latin
Americans.

The Ohio Affiliate, Membership Committee is proud to honor Ohio's  blind
Hispanic Americans. We salute you for the work that you do to promote the
mission of the National Federation of the Blind.

Hispanic Heritage Month 2023 - United States Department of State

Hispanic Heritage Month 2023

Hispanic heritage month: todos somos, somos uno (we are all, we are one)

During National Hispanic Heritage Month, from September 15 - October 15, the
U.S. government celebrates the countless contributions of more than 60
million

Hispanic Americans, Latinos, Latinas, and Latinx-identifying people to our
culture and society. Hispanic Americans are the largest minority group in
the

United States today, and generations of Hispanic Americans have consistently
helped make our country strong and prosperous. They contribute to our Nation

beyond description. Hispanic Americans embody the best of our American
values, including commitment to faith, family, and country. The
Hispanic-American

community has left an indelible mark on our government, culture, and
economy.

Please click on the link to learn more about this diverse and cultural
historic recognition.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=8KBOeLoDnkc
<https://youtube.com/watch?v=8KBOeLoDnkc&si=uIal_R_ShUiIq_lI>
&si=uIal_R_ShUiIq_lI