[NFBOH-Cleveland] Attend the viewing of "ALL OF THE LIGHT WE CANNOT SEE"

Suzanne Turner smturner.234 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 17 13:54:29 UTC 2023

Cleveland and surrounding areas,

This is a great opportunity. I will see you there!

The link to register is below and one of the characters is blind.

Suzanne

///

ALL OF THE LIGHT WE CANNOT SEE

ALL OF THE LIGHT WE CANNOT SEE

Join us for an advance screening of the new limited series, ALL THE LIGHT WE CANNOT SEE:

Thursday, October 26

7:00 PM

Cinemark Valley View

*COMPLIMENTARY CONCESSIONS PROVIDED*

By filling out the form below, you will be added to our guest list to attend the screening with a (+1) guest.

Please note: Seating is first-come, first-serve. Doors will open at 6PM for seating. The theater will be overbooked slightly to ensure a full audience,

so we recommend arriving early.  Each guest will receive a complimentary voucher for popcorn + drink.

The series releases on Netflix November 2.

---

Based on the Pulitzer Prize-winning novel, All The Light We Cannot See is a groundbreaking limited series that follows the story of Marie-Laure, a blind

French girl and her father, Daniel LeBlanc, who flee German-occupied Paris with a legendary diamond to keep it from falling into the hands of the Nazis.

Relentlessly pursued by a cruel Gestapo officer who seeks to possess the stone for his own selfish means, Marie-Laure and Daniel soon find refuge in St.

Malo, where they take up residence with a reclusive uncle who transmits clandestine radio broadcasts as part of the resistance. Yet here in this once-idyllic

seaside city, Marie-Laure’s path also collides inexorably with the unlikeliest of kindred spirits: Werner, a brilliant teenager enlisted by Hitler’s regime

to track down illegal broadcasts, who instead shares a secret connection to Marie-Laure as well as her faith in humanity and the possibility of hope.

Deftly interweaving the lives of Marie-Laure and Werner over the course of a decade, All The Light We Cannot See tells a story of the extraordinary power

of human connection — a beacon of light that can lead us through even the darkest of times. Directed by Shawn Levy and written by Steven Knight, the four-part

limited series introduces newcomers Aria Mia Loberti and Nell Sutton as the older and younger Marie-Laure respectively, and stars Mark Ruffalo as Daniel

LeBlanc, Hugh Laurie as Uncle Etienne, Louis Hofmann as Werner, Lars Eidinger as Von Rumpel, and Marion Bailey as Madame Manec.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeq44C8SFrBEhPpT3DExTlDNPPb_IPRt1EjS_8dZz0agmvuwQ/viewform