[NFBOH-Cleveland] Preregistration Wo's

Suzanne Turner smturner.234 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 24 20:44:17 UTC 2023

Ohio members and Friends,

Preregistration can be very daunting, especially when using an online
specified form. We do understand and, we got your back!

There have been a few preregisters who have had issues completing the
process. Never fear. Kinshuk, Shane and I are here to assist. If you have
difficulty finishing the payment process, shoot me an email and I will take
time to walk you through it.

As a reminder, President, Payne sent out a notice that preregistration ends
on November 5th, which is a Sunday. Therefore, you only have a week from
this coming Sunday to get this done.

Thank you for your cooperation!

Suzanne

National Federation of the Blind (NFB)

Suzanne M. Turner, Ohio Executive Board Member

Ohio Membership Coordinator

Ohio Senior Division President

Cleveland Chapter, President

(216) 990-6199

Please click on the links below to learn more about the organization

The Ohio Affiliate

 <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGe_1qGbkX8>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGe_1qGbkX8

"Live the life you want" featuring, National President, Mark Riccobono

 <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DesLNDBpYVE&feature=share>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DesLNDBpYVE&feature=share

Visit and take a moment to like our Facebook Page!

<https://m.facebook.com/NationalFederationOfTheBlindOfOhioClevelandChapter/>
https://m.facebook.com/NationalFederationOfTheBlindOfOhioClevelandChapter/

blindness is not what holds you back.