[NFBOH-Cleveland] Meet The Members of the Ohio Association of Guide Dog Users who were presented on the I Am Ohio Talk Program

Suzanne Turner smturner.234 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 21 16:18:34 UTC 2023

Ohio Members and Friends

On last night, the I am Ohio Talk Program shined a light on the Division of
the Ohio Association of Guide Dog Users.

OAGDU provided great content and communication about their Division,
discrimination against guide dogs, various types of breeds, schools
available for additional O&M training and more.

This powerful episode is avaialbe for you by selecting the link below.

On behalf of the Ohio Membership Committee, Thank you for a wonderful and
enlightening presentation.

The recording is below!

https://nfb-org.zoom.us/rec/play/odYWQtHzIWR5A9iwGeWYhMtNGz_45s5J_Bt4E8u95TC
QzLXmcKzGWdjrSPLBl2WFOCtIEDi3DqRts4GP.DC-VMR5dQ2hAcksA