[NFBOH-Cleveland] Legislative Alert for all Ohio Members and Friends

Suzanne Turner smturner.234 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 25 19:46:45 UTC 2023

Ohio,

I contacted the Office of Advocacy and Policy at the National Office to inquire as to where Ohio is on our bills.

Lindsey Walsh, provided the report.

Please, and I highly urge you to  contact your Senators and Representatives urging them to co-sponsor these bills,

My notes are below with switchboard information.

The Medical Device Nonvisual Accessibility Act (H.R. 1328) 26 cosponsors, none from Ohio

The Access Technology Affordability Act (H.R. 3702) 8 cosponsors, none from Ohio

The Access Technology Affordability Act (S. 1467) 49 cosponsors, 1 from Ohio – Representative Joyce Beatty

Thank you and please let me know if I can be of further assistance.

1. Kaptur, Marcy D 2186 4146

Phone: 202-225-4146

Location: Rayburn House

Scheduler:  <mailto:Emma.maron2 at mail.house.gov> Emma.maron2 at mail.house.gov

Adrienne Cardulla, Staff Assistant/Legislative Correspondent

Congresswoman Marcy Kaptur (D-OH-9)

Phone: 202-225-4146

2. Brown, Shontel D 449 7032

Staffer: Hannah, Lyndsey <Lyndsey.