[NFBOH-Cleveland] [Ohio-Talk] 2/29 Presidential Released

smturner.234 at gmail.com smturner.234 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 29 22:31:48 UTC 2024

Join us on Leap Day for updates from our National Federation of the Blind President Riccobono.

Date: Thursday, February 29, 2024
Time: 7:50 P.M. Eastern
Where: For your convenience we will be streaming in the NFB Ohio Zoom Room (see below)

Announcements:
Listen for President Riccobono to speak about NFB OH Greater Akron's loss of their member Jim Sheets, may he Rest In Peace. Jim will be missed by many family members, friends and federationnists.

There will not be any Happy Hour February 29, but CSD Happy Hour Crew will be looking forward to celebrating  "Women's History Month" with your favorite "Women's Empowerment" songs on March 7th from 7-9 P.M. Eastern

NFB Ohio Zoom access:

To access zoom platform:

https://zoom.us/j/4081850851

Smart phone one touch number:

+1 (646) 876-9923,,4081850851#

Dial in number:
1 (669) 900-6833
Meeting ID:
4081850851#

Serving NFB and the community!

Pat McPherson

Phone: 330-524-8388

E-mail: patrinkle at icloud.com <mailto:patrinkle at icloud.com>

National Federation of the Blind  of Ohio,

Greater Akron Chapter, Treasurer

NFB Ohio Community Service Division, President