[NFBOH-Cleveland] Cleveland Chapter Updates

smturner.234 at gmail.com smturner.234 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 14 18:49:37 UTC 2024

Good Afternoon, Members,

The Cleveland Chapter will hold are January 2024, Chapter meeting this
Saturday at the MLK Library at 1:00 to 3:00. However, the doors will be open
at 12:30 PM. I am hoping that all will come out. The zoom room will be open
for those who cannot attend.

The address of the library is:

1962 Stokes Blvd, Cleveland, Ohio

Members, 2024 dues are do currently. I am asking all members to bring or
mail your dues to Natassha Ricks at, 6980 Ladd Lane, Maple Heights, Ohio
44137. Please alert her that they are on the way. Her phone number is:
216-376-9863. Please bring a guest. If the weather is harsh, we will meet at
our regular time on Friday at 5 on zoom.

The Shoe Drive is in full swing. Please keep collecting shoes. This
fundraiser will end on March 3, 2024. Contact your friends, family members,
co-workers, churches and alike to gather shoes.

On tomorrow evening at 7:00 PM EST, January 15th, President Payne is hosting
an All-Membership Meeting on zoom. Please be on time and attend this
meeting. The zoom contact info is below.

Also, on Tuesday, January 16, at 8:00 PM EST. the NFB Blind Black Leaders
will host a meeting. The special guest speaker will be, Andre Brown. Dr.
Brown is a Hip Hop artist, Television Show Host and Disc Jockey.  He is most
known for teaming with Ed Lover on the popular show Yo MTV Raps and on New
York  Hot 97FM. This is not an Ohio event, so use this link:
https://nfb-org.zoom.us/j/96352447190

I hope to see you all at the meeting on Saturday if the weather permits.

Suzanne M. Hartfield Turner

Executive Board of Director

Ohio Legislative Director

Cleveland Chapter, President

(216P: ) 990-6199

W: NFBOhio.ORG

Facebook:  <https://www.facebook.com/ohiosblind/photos/>
https://www.facebook.com/ohiosblind/photos/

Together, with love, hope, and determination, the members of the National
Federation of the Blind transform dreams into reality. You can live the life
you want, blindness does not hold you back.

Zoom Hall

 <https://zoom.us/j/4081850851> https://zoom.us/j/4081850851

Meeting ID: 408 185 0851

One tap mobile

+16468769923,,4081850851# US (New York)

+13017158592,,4081850851# US (Germantown)

Dial by your location

+1 646 876 9923 US (New York)

+1 301 715 8592 US (Germantown)

+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)