[NFBOH-Cleveland] 🌟 Join the Fun! 🌟

smturner.234 at gmail.com smturner.234 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 25 01:38:32 UTC 2024

🌟 Join the Fun! 🌟

🎉 Get ready to tantalize your taste buds and support a fantastic cause! 🎉

The National Federation of the Blind of Ohio, Miami Valley Chapter invites you to a mouthwatering fundraiser with TastefullySimple!

📅 Event kicks off on March 15th and sizzles on until April 15th!

Indulge in a shopping spree at our TastefullySimple party link: https://www.tastefullysimple.com/p/11513395

Tell all your pals, family, and even your neighbors! Let's make this event sizzle!

Need help or have any questions? Reach out to Dr. Carolyn Peters!

Email: dr.carolyn.peters at gmail.com <mailto:dr.carolyn.peters at gmail.com>

Phone: (937) 657-5134

🎊 Come on, let's spice up our community and show our support! Don't miss out on this tasty opportunity to make a difference! 🌟

Top of Form