[NFBOH-Cleveland] FW: [Ohio-Talk] ATTENTION CHAPTER AND DIVISION PRESIDENTS NEW MEMBERSHIP PROGRAM THIS EVENING

smturner.234 at gmail.com smturner.234 at gmail.com
Tue May 21 22:03:36 UTC 2024

From: Ohio-Talk <ohio-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Kathy Legg via
Ohio-Talk
Sent: Tuesday, May 21, 2024 1:25 PM
To: ohio-talk at nfbnet.org
Cc: Kathy Legg <kalegg0220 at gmail.com>
Subject: [Ohio-Talk] ATTENTION CHAPTER AND DIVISION PRESIDENTS NEW
MEMBERSHIP PROGRAM THIS EVENING

Good afternoon NFB  Ohio Chapter and division Presidents

This is a reminder that this evening is our NFB Ohio New Membership Program
hosted by the NFB Ohio Membership Committee.

Please encourage all your new membership who have been a member 5 years or
less.

We have great speakers that will give great and inspiring information on our
organization.

Let's equip our new members with what they need to be a success.

The Ohio Zoom room will be open at 6:00 pm, and the links are listed below.

The New Membership Program is Tuesday May 21, 2024, starting at 6:30-8:30
PM.

NFB Ohio Zoom access

To access zoom platform

https://zoom.us/j/4081850851

Smart phone one touch number:

1 (646) 876-9923,,4081850851#

Dial in number:

1 (669) 900-6833

Meeting ID:

4081850851#

William Turner NFB Ohio Membership Co-Chair

 <mailto:Turnerw794 at gmail.com> Turnerw794 at gmail.com

330-328-9860

Kathy Legg NFB Ohio Membership Co-Chair

Kalegg0220 at gmail.com <mailto:Kalegg0220 at gmail.com>