[NFBOK-Talk] FW: Prodigy Unites with Blind Associations

Sundling Selena J Selena.J.Sundling at irs.gov
Fri Jun 25 15:38:01 UTC 2010

June 25, 2010

Selena Sundling-Crawford, President

NFB of Oklahoma

Dear Selena,

Prodigy(r) Unites with Blind Associations Across America . . .

Prodigy(r) Listens & Prodigy(r) Acts!

*           NFB + AFB Access Award winning Prodigy Voice(tm) meter

*           New 4 language Prodigy AutoCode(tm) meter with last test
repeat button

*           New Prodigy(r) test strip that fits all Prodigy(r) meters

*           New Prodigy Count-a-dose(tm)

*           New training DVD "Tools and Techniques for Managing Diabetes
Non- Visually".  Produced and directed by renowned Blind Industries and
Services of Maryland (BISM), this DVD demonstrates the 7 skills for
living well with diabetes using non-visual skills and techniques.

Instruction is presented by Lynn Baillif, MS, RD, LDN, CDE, a blind
diabetes educator, and includes a demonstration on how to use the
Prodigy Voice(tm) and Prodigy Count-a-dose(tm) products.

         Prodigy(r) will make this unique DVD training aid available to
all Prodigy(r) customers at no charge.

         Anticipated completion August 2010.

         Look for updates about more Prodigy(r) products for the blind
on the way:

o        Prodigy(r) Talking pill bottle

o        Prodigy(r)  IQ Talking insulin pump

Please contact me or Bernadette Jacobs at 410-455-5311 -
bandbjacobs at verizon.net <mailto:bandbjacobs at verizon.net>  with any
questions you may have.

*         I will be at many of the national blind association trade
shows including: NFB, ACB, AER, AADE, BVA, and others.  Hopefully I will
see you in person there!

Here to Help,

Jerry Munden (Living well with Type I for 30+ years ... and you can
too!)

Vice President of Business Development

Prodigy Diabetes Care, LLC

Phone: 704-285-6454   Fax: 704-285-6495

Email: jerrym at prodigymeter.com <mailto:jerrym at prodigymeter.com>

Web: www.prodigymeter.com <http://www.prodigymeter.com/>

PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL: The information contained in this
electronic message and any attachments are confidential property of the
sender. The information is intended only for the use of the person to
whom it was addressed and should not be used in any manner not
authorized by the sender. Any other interception, copying, accessing, or
disclosure of this information is prohibited. The sender takes no
responsibility for any unauthorized reliance on this information. If you
have received this message in error, please immediately notify the
sender and purge the message you received. Do not forward this message
without permission.

Prodigy(r) Wins National Access Awards from the NFB & AFB!