[NFBOK-Talk] Hello

Peter Donahue pdonahue1 at sbcglobal.net
Tue May 25 01:02:26 UTC 2010

Good evening everyone,

    It's good to see this list coming to life. Steve and I are the "Brains"
behind this and the fourth-coming NFBOK Web Site which is nearing
completion. The site will go live before the national convention. It's taken
us longer than we intended but the NFBOK's Internet presence is beginning to
come to life. Mary and I are looking forward to seeing you in Dallas in
July.

Peter Donahue