[NFBOK-Talk] New to group

Koby Cox kobycox at gmail.com
Wed Feb 23 00:58:47 UTC 2011

cendy, yes this list is still active. I'm a member of the chapter in Tulsa Oklahoma. We meet at the Delta Cafe the 2nd Friday of each month at  6:00 PM. The address to the Delta is: 11101 E. 41 street. We would love it if you could make  it to one of our meetings. Our next one will be on the 14th of March. If you have any aditional questions please don't hesitate to contact me directly my phone number is:  918 519 5416. My email address is: kobycox at gmail.com    I look forward to hearing from you soon, Koby.

Sent from my iPhone