[NFBOK-Talk] A Letter from NFB President, Mark Riccobono, , to the American Council on Education Regarding the State of Our Negotiations and NFB's Plans for Moving Forward

Jeannie Massay jmassay1 at cox.net
Thu Dec 10 21:26:08 UTC 2015

Federation Family,

Below, you will find a link that will take you directly to the blog of the
National Federation of the Blind. President Riccobono addresses the American
Council on Education and the steps taken to work with them and the
Association of American Association of Publishers to agree on forward
movement regarding accessibility in higher education. This is important,
please read the blog post. .

This particular blog   speaks about accessibility in higher education and in
employment. We will continue working to secure accessibility of information
for blind and print disabled persons.

https://nfb.org/blog/vonb-blog/letter-american-council-education-regarding-s
tate-our-negotiations-and-nfbs-plans

Jeannie

Jeannie M. Massay, President

National Federation of theBlind

Of Oklahoma

505 Baker Street

Norman, OK 73072

Phone: 405-600-0695

Jeannie.massay at nfbok.org <mailto:Jeannie.massay at nfbok.org>

characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day, we raise
expectations of the blind because low expectations create obstacles between
blind people and our dreams. Blindness is not what holds you back. You can
live the life youw ant.!.

"Whatever you dare to dream, begin." - Goethe