[NFBOK-Talk] 3D Photoworks: Historical paintings made accessible for the Blind

Jeannie Massay jmassay1 at cox.net
Mon Nov 30 17:12:34 UTC 2015

Hello, all! I hope you enjoyed a wonderful Thanksgiving with family and
friends. Below is a link to a segment on 3D Photoworks. This is the company
which produced the tactile NFB historical timeline which was presented at
the 2015 national convention. I have worked with John on several projects
this year. I am asking him to attend our convention in the Spring, if
possible.

http://video.foxnews.com/v/4631840322001/check-it-out-helping-the-blind-see-
art/#.VloEEhpbrb8.email

Thanks to Sharon Wolf for passing this along.

Have a great week!

Jeannie