[NFBOK-Talk] Chapter meeting Friday

Audrey Farnum atfarnum at icloud.com
Sun Sep 6 16:23:20 UTC 2015

Hello everyone.

Hope you are all having a great Labor Day weekend. This is a reminder about the Central Oklahoma Chapter meeting on Friday, September 11. We will meet from 7 to 9 at Oklahoma Station BBQ located in the Springdale shopping center at NW 50th and Meridian. We have a busy agenda this month. We will be discussing some changes to the annual chili supper, other fundraising opportunities, and we will be having elections. This is an important meeting so please be there if you can.

As always, we have transportation available for a cost of $15. Please contact me as soon as possible if you would like a spot on the van. Seats are filled first come first served.

Hope to see you all Friday.

Audrey T. Farnum
President
Central Oklahoma Chapter