[NFBOK-Talk] Central OK Chapter meeting April 15

Audrey T. Farnum atfarnum at icloud.com
Thu Apr 7 19:18:16 UTC 2016

Greetings.

The Central Oklahoma Chapter is adjusting its normal meeting schedule
for April. We will meet Friday, April 15 from 7 to 9 pm at the home of
Mark and Nedra Ruth, 8508 St. Michael Court in Oklahoma City.
Transportation is available for a cost of $15 to those living in the
metro area. Please contact me as soon as possible to receive
transportation. Space is filled on a first come, first served basis.

Regards,

Audrey T. Farnum
President
Central Oklahoma Chapter