[NFBOK-Talk] Protect our blind merchants!

Jeannie Massay jmassay1 at cox.net
Mon Aug 29 16:54:15 UTC 2016

Colleagues,

Below you will find a link that will afford you the opportunity to send
emails to the U.S. Department of Education expressing concern over proposed
DOD regulations.  We are asking Education to take a stand against the
proposed changes in that they violate the current Randolph Sheppard Act and
regulations.  The proposed changes will take opportunities AWAY from blind
merchants. We must act in order to make it clear that we don't want that to
happen.

Please activate the link below.  You will be asked to enter four pieces of
basic information. When you activate the Submit button, an email will
automatically be generated to the Secretary of Education, Assistant
Secretary, RSA Commissioner, and RSA Deputy Commissioner.

https://nfb.constituentvoice.net/nfbreg/

Don't wait. Please, take a moment  to do it now.

Thanks!

Jeannie M. Massay, President

National Federation of theBlind

Of Oklahoma

505 Baker Street

Norman, OK 73072

Phone: 405-600-0695

Jeannie.massay at nfbok.org <mailto:Jeannie.massay at nfbok.org>

characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day, we raise
expectations of the blind because low expectations create obstacles between
blind people and our dreams. Blindness is not what holds you back. You can
live the life you want.!.

"Whatever you dare to dream, begin." - Goethe