[NFBOK-Talk] NFB Communications Survey

Jeannie Massay jmassay1 at cox.net
Mon Dec 12 23:11:19 UTC 2016

Greetings Federation! If you have not already done so, please fill out this
online survey from the National Federation of the Blind Communications Team.
The link is below.

Communications Survey:

The deadline for the communications survey is midnight tonight (Monday,
December 12). Please distribute the link
(https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/B9MR89H). As we close out 2016 and plan for
2017 and beyond, we are evaluating various aspects of how we accomplish our
organizational goals. To help us plan, we would value your feedback on the
NFB's organizational priorities, as well as which forms of communication are
most useful and effective for you. This information will help us build a
successful communications plan for the future. The survey is confidential.

I recommend using Firefox as the survey is on Survey Monkey.

Jeannie M. Massay, M.A., LPC

330 W. Gray Street

Suite 415

Norman, OK 73069 jmassay1 at cox.net <mailto:jmassay1 at cox.net>