[NFBOK-Talk] Central OK Chapter Pool Party & Cookout

Audrey T. Farnum atfarnum at icloud.com
Wed Jul 13 03:43:56 UTC 2016

Hello everyone!

I hope everyone is having a fantastic Summer! It is time for the annual
pool party and cookout hosted by the Central Oklahoma Chapter of NFB
Oklahoma. Bring your swimwear, towel and sunscreen on Saturday, July 23,
2016 from 3 to 7 pm for a fun afternoon by the pool. We will have
hamburgers, hot dogs and other goodies. Bring the family and enjoy some
fun in the sun with our Federation family!

The party is being hosted by Gary and Glenda Farnum at their home
located at 6116 W. Gun Hill Way. This is of N MacArthur between NW
Expressway and NW 63rd. From MacArthur, turn West on Twin Lakes Drive.
At the stop sign, turn right. Go to the next stop sign and turn left.
Take the first right which is Gun Hill Way.

We will have transportation available for a cost of $15 round trip.
Space is first come, first served. Please respond quickly to reserve
your spot.

Please RSVP so that we can make sure we have enough food. If you want to
bring a side dish or dessert, please let me know. Hope to see everyone
on the 23rd!

Audrey T. Farnum, J.D.

President

Central Oklahoma Chapter