[NFBOK-Talk] Just became an NFB member

adrijana prokopenko adrijana.prokopenko at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 12:35:56 UTC 2016

Hi all,

  I guess some of you know me from previous emails, but wanted to let
 you know that I just became an NFB member at large. Even though I live
 far away, the feeling is awesome and I hope to be doing some great
 things for the organization. For those that do not know much about me,
 my name is Adrijana  and I am a blind lady of 37 and a teacher of
 English from Macedonia. I would be glad to connect to NFB members from
 other parts of the world and exchange ideas and make friends at the
 same time, so if you or others you know would like to email me, my
 email address is:
adrijana.prokopenko at gmail.com