[NFBOK-Talk] My introduction

adrijana prokopenko adrijana.prokopenko at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 23:27:47 UTC 2016

 Hi all,

 Some people expressed concern that my introduction didn't reach her
email address or that they read it later that my other message aboutt
he facebook. I didn't mean to confuse anyone about anything and am
really glad I became an NFB member recently. Below you can find some
info about me, 2 articles that appeared in blindness magazines 7 years
ago and a recent interview that was done with me a year ago. I hope
this would solve all the issues some people had with me and the info I
provided. Feel free to ask me any other questions if you have any.

www.blindteachers.net/macedonia.html
https://nfb.org/images/.../fr300308.htm
https://theblindmatter.wordpress.com/2015/11/12/the-blind-matter-episode-01