[NFBOK-Talk] Student ANNOUNCEMENT: July Membership Call -Meet the 2016 National Association of Blind Students Board this Sunday

Jeannie Massay jmassay1 at cox.net
Tue Jul 26 17:59:26 UTC 2016

Greetings NABS,

The 2016 NABS Board is eager to host our first membership call as newly
elected leaders!

This Sunday, July 31, we invite you to join us for our Meet the Board call
at 7:00 pm eastern. During this call, the NABS Board will have the
opportunity to introduce themselves. We will discuss our various committees
and ambitious plans for the upcoming year.

Perhaps the most important part: Bring your questions, suggestions, and
ideas! We will have time during the call to answer any questions you may
have, as well as dream big with our members.

Call: 605-475-6700

Passcode: 7869673

We look forward to talking to everyone this Sunday at 7:00 pm eastern.

Thanks

Bre Brown

Vice president, National Association of Blind students